There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all the staffing, job opportunities and contract job opportunities.
the position of call center agent (inbound customer services & orders) consists of interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, taking orders, analyzing customer problems, and handling and resolving complaints.
• Alert supervisors when there is an absence of information in the Knowledge Base;
• Assist less experienced representatives, as necessary;
• Develop and maintain knowledge of all services and equipment offered by the company;
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers by gaining their trust and respect;
• Explain service contract provisions to dissatisfied customers;
• Keep current with program information, trends and developments in your field;
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions;
• Obtain details of complaints and account cancellations;
• Offer alternative solutions with the objective of retaining customer business;
• Utilize a variety of systems and web-based tools to research & resolve customer https://business.facebook.com/job_opening/273994926378369/?source=post_homepage_stream&__tn__=HH-R
Life Coaches Assists in the planning, development, implementation and monitoring of company-wide , client total wellbeing initiatives. Develops programs that create awareness, motivation and provides tools to clients, corporate employees that help them adapt and maintain a well rounded healthy lifestyle.
Responsible for providing plan administration, participant communications and customer service of the company’s benefit plans
is responsible for developing a health and wellness plan for his clients. If they already have a plan in place, he should assess the same and help them follow it.
✔ has to communicate with physicians, nurses, and other health care professionals, discuss health conditions and rehabilitation programs, and make efficient use of resources.
✔ must be able to understand the client's psychological state of mind, and provide counseling as and when needed.
✔ guides the client towards leading the right lifestyle without any fear. is also expected to boost his client's morale and confidence as and when required.
✔ outlines a proper diet program for his or her clients after discussing it with a qualified nutritionist. helps clients use the various exercise equipment in the correct way.
✔ has to review the medical history of clients, and make sure that the health program does not contain any exercise or diet regimen that might harm them.
✔ must be proficient with the patient's health condition so that may be able to provide immediate help during a crisis. also provides coaching, counseling, and consultation via telephone.
✔ As a trainer, provides efficient wellness training. For this, must be adept at all the nuances of the job.
✔ must also have a keen attention to detail so that he is able to pick out where the trainees go wrong. After all, it is a highly responsible profession.
✔ As a wellness coordinator, he coordinates all the health and fitness tasks in the organization. Takes care of the rescheduling of sessions and arranges for all the clients to receive proper attention.
Copyright © 2023 DonDiva Marketing - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy
Apply to Job Listings , Put the precision in marketing,
DonDiva Marketing Inc Is An All In One Human Resources ,Design and Development Business Services Firm That Will Go Above and Beyond To Put The Precision In Custom Tailoring a Business Package That Suits and Fits Our Clients Needs , Are You A Top Notch Business GURU , Apply Now: Call 844-AWEBBIZ For More Info .