the position of call center agent (inbound customer services & orders) consists of interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, taking orders, analyzing customer problems, and handling and resolving complaints.
• Alert supervisors when there is an absence of information in the Knowledge Base;
• Assist less experienced representatives, as necessary;
• Develop and maintain knowledge of all services and equipment offered by the company;
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers by gaining their trust and respect;
• Explain service contract provisions to dissatisfied customers;
• Keep current with program information, trends and developments in your field;
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions;
• Obtain details of complaints and account cancellations;
• Offer alternative solutions with the objective of retaining customer business;
• Utilize a variety of systems and web-based tools to research & resolve customer https://business.facebook.com/job_opening/273994926378369/?source=post_homepage_stream&__tn__=HH-R
Life Coaches Assists in the planning, development, implementation and monitoring of company-wide , client total wellbeing initiatives. Develops programs that create awareness, motivation and provides tools to clients, corporate employees that help them adapt and maintain a well rounded healthy lifestyle.
Responsible for providing plan administration, participant communications and customer service of the company’s benefit plans
is responsible for developing a health and wellness plan for his clients. If they already have a plan in place, he should assess the same and help them follow it.
✔ has to communicate with physicians, nurses, and other health care professionals, discuss health conditions and rehabilitation programs, and make efficient use of resources.
✔ must be able to understand the client's psychological state of mind, and provide counseling as and when needed.
✔ guides the client towards leading the right lifestyle without any fear. is also expected to boost his client's morale and confidence as and when required.
✔ outlines a proper diet program for his or her clients after discussing it with a qualified nutritionist. helps clients use the various exercise equipment in the correct way.
✔ has to review the medical history of clients, and make sure that the health program does not contain any exercise or diet regimen that might harm them.
✔ must be proficient with the patient's health condition so that may be able to provide immediate help during a crisis. also provides coaching, counseling, and consultation via telephone.
✔ As a trainer, provides efficient wellness training. For this, must be adept at all the nuances of the job.
✔ must also have a keen attention to detail so that he is able to pick out where the trainees go wrong. After all, it is a highly responsible profession.
✔ As a wellness coordinator, he coordinates all the health and fitness tasks in the organization. Takes care of the rescheduling of sessions and arranges for all the clients to receive proper attention.